This holiday season, show your appreciation for the nurses in your life with a unique and heartfelt Nurse’s Light Christmas Lightbulb Ornament. This delightful light bulb-shaped ornament, inspired by traditional Christmas lights, beautifully embodies the spirit of togetherness and joy, and is sure to be cherished for years to come. A charming gift to let any nurse know how important they are, and a lovely decoration for their tree.
I offer a range of beautiful, delicately crafted embroidered light bulbs. The high quality felt and thread, combined with the love and care put into every bulb, makes for a stunning result. You can choose from a variety of designs to be stitched on the front of the bulb, the colour you would like, and the poem to have on the accompanying card. We even offer the option to have a name or a short phrase of your choice rather than one of the regular designs.
Please follow the steps below when placing your order:
When it comes to the stitched design, which would you prefer?
2. Christmas 2023
3. Merry Christmas
4. Smiley Face
5. Your own choice of name or short phrase (see below for further details).
Please make your selection from the first drop down menu.
To finish off your order, please use the Order Note box to let me know:
1. The colour you would like your bulb (the top part will be done in grey).
2. If you have selected option 5 from the first menu, the name/text you would like on the bulb. Please note, the longer the text is, the smaller the stitching on the bulb will be. There is limited room, so please keep it short.
I have other listings for these gorgeous ornaments for people who have had a positive impact on your life, like a friend, a family member, a colleague, or a teacher. Show your appreciation for them with a unique and thoughtful gift this Christmas!
• Please note that these decorations are for decorative purposes only and should be hung out of reach of small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible