Join the Crafties
1. Worldwide craft selling site, dedicated to supporting creative people who are Chronically Ill, Disabled or Caring for those affected.
2. Full support when listing products and expert advice on how best to sell your crafts
3. Your crafts are promoted through our social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter).
4. Fancy techie stuff ensures your items get found by buyers in an uncrowded marketplace.
5. We understand what it's like to feel unheard, so your story is shared on every product you list and also on our Crafties Story page to help raise awareness and offer inspiration to others.
6. Meet new likeminded friends in our supportive community, who love craft and understand the difficulties life can throw at us!
What the Crafties Say
"Conscious Crafties has changed my life. It's given me a purpose. Before I joined this amazing community I felt very isolated and alone and was losing all purpose. Knowing Karen and the rest of the amazing Crafties, is like being part of a family. We are all there to support each other, be a shoulder to cry on during the bad times, and there to celebrate through the good times. We all have different strengths, but together we make an amazing team, and we are all super talented. Karen is an amazing lady, and I feel extremely honoured to know her and be part of this amazing community that she has built from scratch for other chronically ill people to have a purpose again, and not just be seen for their conditions." Rosalind Batty, North Mayo Fine Art and Sew Roz
"Conscious Crafties is literally helping me to get my life back. Being creative is one of the most important things in my life. It keeps me going when life is tough. Selling through Conscious Crafties gives me purpose and a platform to sell my creations. This enables me to feel good about myself for the first time in a long time. The benefits to individual Crafties are huge but also to the chronically ill and disabled community as a whole due to the awareness it raises. Karen is an angel for setting this up and bringing us Crafties together in such a supportive community." Laura Hope Cordell, Adorable