Support Talented Disabled People and their Carers
WORLDWIDE Handmade Craft and Skills marketplace for creative people living with:
CHRONIC ILLNESS, DISABILITY or CARING for a loved one.
BUY or SELL your handmade crafts or professional skills.
Read our community BLOGS or SUBMIT YOUR STORY.
JOIN our supportive community of friends who understand your health struggles.
Discover where the CONSCIOUS CRAFTIES IDEA came from. Drop us a line and say HELLO.
Visit our WISHES GRANTED area to make CUSTOM REQUESTS
HELP support us when shopping online at over 2700 retailers like Amazon, Etsy, Hobbycraft etc
Join the Crafties
1. Worldwide craft selling site, dedicated to supporting creative people who are Chronically Ill, Disabled or Caring for those affected.
2. Full support when listing products and expert advice on how best to sell your crafts
3. Your crafts are promoted through our social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter).
4. Fancy techie stuff ensures your items get found by buyers in an uncrowded marketplace.
5. We understand what it's like to feel unheard, so your story is shared on every product you list and also on our Crafties Story page to help raise awareness and offer inspiration to others.
6. Meet new likeminded friends in our supportive community, who love craft and understand the difficulties life can throw at us!
What the Crafties Say
"You have no idea what you have done for us all!! I cannot describe how much this community has come to mean to me since I got involved xxx"
Dawn Irving, DawnyDTDesigns
"I absolutely love it here! Joined 3 weeks ago and have had 5 sales! Excellent customer service, very helpful and full of advice when listing your products to get the best visibility through Google"
Sonia Green, S & J Crafting Creations
"Just want to say that I love our Crafties Community so much, it's given me renewed hope, that I thought I'd lost, new friendships and given me my crafting mojo back. You're all fabulous people and I'm so glad I sent in my details to join. It's one of the best things I've ever done X x Thank you lovely people for being so friendly, accepting and caring.
Diane Jones, Diane's Designs