These Handmade Stands are a great way to keep your Glasses, Spectacles or Sunglasses safe and scratch free, with the option to incorporate it with a tablet stand, headphone stand or gaming stand. They are made to order in any colour scheme making them great for adults and children alike.
There are 5 options for these stands…
1. Glasses stand on its own, this holds just your Eyeglasses. Approx dimensions are: 12cm high, base 15cm wide x 7cms.
2. Headphone stand with Eyeglasses bracket, this holds one set of headphones/headset and a pair of glasses. Approx dimensions 27cms high, base 14cmx x 10cms.
3. Tablet and Headphones stand with Eyeglasses bracket, this holds 1 tablet and 1 pair of headphones/headset with a glasses bracket at the back. Approx dimensions 27cms high, base 20cms x 14cms.
4. Controller and Headphone stand with Eyeglasses bracket, this holds 1 gaming controller ( fits….ps3, ps4, ps5, nintendo switch/lite, xbox) and 1 set of headphones with a glasses bracket at the back. Approx dimsensions 27cms high, base 20cms x 14cms.
5. Double Controller and Headphone Stand with Eyeglasses bracket, this holds 2 gaming controllers (fits… ps3, ps4, ps5, nintendo switch, xbox) and 1 set of headphones with a glasses bracket at the back. Approx dimensions 27cms high, base 28cms x 20cms (this is at the widest points the bases is a rough triangle shape)
•There is the option on the Double Stand to have one bracket for a tablet and one for a controller if you would like it to hold 2 different things, or to have both brackets fit tablets. Please just let me know in the ‘order note box’ what you would like it to hold and I will use the appropriate brackets.
•Never loose your glasses and tech again with this handy stand for storing them when not in use… particularly useful for kids.
•Cut from 18mm Moisture Resistant MDF
•Handpainted in any colour scheme (please give the details in the order note box) and sealed to keep the colours fresh and bright.
• These can have any name, message or image on to make a it a truly personalised item. (Please give details in the order note box)
•I can match a bedroom colour scheme.
•These make a perfect Birthday, Easter or Christmas gift or just because you can’t bare to replace another pair of glasses due to loss or damage.
Please note these DO NOT come with any eyewear, headphones, tablets or gaming gear, this is for the holder only.
I will send a pictures of your stand once it is made before posting it to you, to make sure you are happy with it. Please make sure to double check spellings etc at this point.
Please check the processing times to see if it will arrive in time before ordering.
Dust with a dry cloth.
High quality perminant vinyl is used for the personalisation which will last well over time if looked after. You can wipe gently with a damp cloth if you get a mark on it, but do not rub or pick at it.
I have other listings for other type of stands.
I DONT ALWAYS HAVE THESE STANDS IN STOCK SO THEY WILL TAKE AT LEAST 2 WEEK TO MAKE, pop me a message to check accurate dispatch time. Postage is free Via 2nd Class Royal Mail. Please note that at peak times, postage can sometimes take longer than the postal carriers stated times, I wish I had some control over this but unfortunately I don’t. Feel free to message me if it doesn’t arrive in the expected window.
I reuse packaging as much as possible to help prevent waste and damage to the environment.
Please find me on Facebook and Instagram @suzscraftyhand. On my social media you can find more images and reviews.
Please note….. Due to paypal rules I can ONLY post to the postal address you give at checkout. Please double check this is correct. Any mistakes occurring from an incorrect address will be at the buyers expense.
Please make sure that you check your order upon delivery for any damage that may have occured during postage. This rarely happens, but it must be claimed within 14 days of receipt of your item.
As a personalised item, this cannot be returned… but I always send photos to you of your finished item before I post it, to check you are happy with it. Please make sure you check your etsy messages for my pictures and let me know if there are any problems before it gets sent to you.
373 total views, 1 views today