Send birthday wishes to family and loved ones on their 18th birthday with this gorgeous celebratory gingerbread character. Give them a lasting memory of your best wishes with this unique birthday keepsake, which is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Crafted from soft felt, with the 18 made in your choice of colour, the face and ‘icing’ detail is stitched in gorgeous high quality threads using an embroidery machine. The gingerbreads are so much fun, and always well received.
Choose how you would like your gingerbread finished off from the drop down menu.
1. Fridge Magnet – A magnetic strip will be attached to the back of the gingerbread for you to stick them on your fridge, boiler, memo board, or other magnetic surface.
2. Hanging Decoration – The gingerbread will be finished off with a matching piece of ribbon
3. Plain – No extra additions on the gingerbread. Ideal to be used as a bookmark, placed in a frame, glued onto a blank greeting card etc.
The gingerbread can be made with, or without, eyelashes. Please choose your preference from the drop down menu.
Please use the Order Note box to let me know the colour you would like the 18.
With attention to detail, each 18th Happy Birthday gingerbread character is lovingly crafted just for you.
Also available with 16th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th, 100th. If you would like one of these ages instead, please message me.
I love watching these gingerbread characters come to life as each part stitches out. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me 🙂
• If you would like a design that’s not listed, please get in touch to discuss. I can do many different themes, including occupations, sports, military and hobbies, and will do my upmost to assist you.
• These gingerbread are for decorative purposes only, and not suitable for small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible.