Thank you for applying for a shop on Conscious Crafties.
Successful applicants receive an approval email within 7 days (please check your junk/spam email folder as we sometimes land in there).
If you haven’t received an email, it’s possible you weren’t successful this time.
There are several reasons we may not have been able to approve your application:
- Product photography not up to expectations. See our Perfect Product Images Guide
- The market is saturated with similar items – we are looking for unique and interesting new talent
- The standard/quality of products not up to expectations
- Range of products is too small
- Pricing issues – too expensive or too cheap
- Too many shop applications with similar products / in same product category
- Restricted or offensive products
- No sales or feedback on current sales pages/shops
- No consideration of copyright/trademark rules
- Issues surrounding: Product Safety; Toy Safety; Cosmetic Products Safety; Food Labelling etc
If you were unsuccessful this time, keep practicing and experimenting with your crafts. Make sure you comply with any legal requirements and reapply at a later date.
If you crafts don’t fall into the reasons above, it’s possible your application encountered a problem. Some applicants forget to tick ‘I want to sell on Conscious Crafties’ so their application appears as a customer rather than a shop application. If you believe this might of happened when you applied, please contact us.