1 in stockHANDMADE IN 4 DAYS
My warming lavender and wheat bags are lovely for these cold night and are also fantastic for releaving aches and pains. Each wheat bag comes with a set of instructions on how to heat the bag in a microwave and how to care for the product.
This large wheat bag is perfect for wrapping round your neck or shoulders.
I use English lavender in my products.
The large wheat bags measure approx 20 inches by 5 inches.
I also take commissions for wheat bags to the size my customers would like.
The pattern placement may be slightly different, from the image above. But it will be cut from the same fabric.
Instructions Included in wheat bag:
Wheat Bag Care Instructions
• To heat your wheat bag place in a microwave on a high (700w) heat setting for 90 seconds. Only heat in a microwave with a freely moving turntable.
• Every couple of times you heat your wheat bag simply sprinkle it with water before heating. This will stop the wheat drying out and burning.
• Once Heated do not place wheat bag under bedding or blankets whilst unattended or whilst sleeping.
• Do not use if fabric becomes discoloured or damaged in anyway.
• Do not use if wheat bag smells burnt.
• Do not reheat your wheat bag again until it has fully cooled.
505 total views, 1 views today
My story starts over half my life time ago, even though it has been etched there so freshly because of all the trauma that ensued. At the age of 11 I became very poorly, I had stroke like symptoms and was admitted to hospital many times. I was banned from school as I was collapsing and falling asleep at my desk, the walk to school was then taking me 5 times longer than it ever had before. That’s if I was well enough to have feeling in my legs that day.
I became lost in the school system and I was not put in for my GCSE exams (we didn’t find this out till it was to late, this began yet another fight for my parents to try and win to continue my care)
After 2 years mainly being in hospital I was diagnosed with:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
I try not to let the past years make me to resentful, for if I hadn’t been ill I would have never found a passion for design and textiles!
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£ 5.99|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Maximum shipping cost per order||£ 0.00|
|FREE SHIPPING for order spend over||£ 0.00|