£ 3.95 – £ 4.49
Are you looking for a special card for the happy couple? Why not send your congratulations with this stunning wedding card? Featuring two doves holding a wedding ring each, and a choice of sentiments, our unique Stitched Sentiments hand-sewn card is perfect for the happy couple. A little burst of happiness, each card is hand-stitched to order using gorgeous polyester threads, and make a frameable work of art that can be treasured for years to come.
The card has a blank insert, as standard, and comes with a white envelope, presented in a protective clear cellophane packet. Want to make your card look just like one you’d buy in the shops? The insert can be personalised with your choice of greeting, printed in an elegant font, in black ink.
There is a choice of sentiment that can be stitched on the card (see below for details).
The doves are stitched in silver, with the wedding rings in gold. The sentiment is light blue. Any of these colours can be changed on request. The doves’ eyes are tiny black gems (not suitable for small children).
HOW TO ORDER
1. DESIGN – Choose the design to match the sentiment you’d like to have stitched with the doves.
• Design 1 – On Your Special Day
• Design 2 – On Your Wedding Day
• Design 3 – To The Bride And Groom
• Design 4 – To The Happy Couple
2. OPTION – Choose your card size.
• Option 1 – A6 card (our standard size). Please choose this option if you are just wanting the standard design on your card.
• Option 2 – 5″ x 7″ card. Would you like to have your card that extra little bit special, and have the happy couples’ names, and/or their wedding date stitching on the front? Choose this
option only if you are wanting these additions making. Add your personalisation in the ORDER NOTE TO SELLER box.
ORDER NOTE TO SELLER:
• Use the Order Note box to let us know any personal greeting to be added to the insert
• Any colour changes you’d like making, including the element to be stitched in that colour.
• Any personalisation needed (5″x7″ only).
All of our products are lovingly handmade to order so when you buy a Catching Dreams Crafts product you know that your order has been made especially for you. We hope you love your purchase just as much as we loved creating it for you. We’re happy to take custom orders. Large orders are also accepted.
Due to the handmade nature of this product, colours/design can sometimes appear slightly different on the images to the actual item.
Design © www.stitchingcards.com
©Catching Dreams Crafts 2019. All rights reserved
105 total views, 1 views today
Design 1, Design 2, Design 3, Design 4
Option 1, Option 2
In 2011 I started getting tired and having awful pains in my right shoulder, as well as widespread aches and pains. I put it down to being a single mum, and trying to hold down a job, as well as getting older. By January 2012, my shoulder pain was enough to put me on long-term sick. After numerous visits to the GP, in the June I finally got an MRI which showed arthritis in the shoulder. Physio/injections followed, but nothing helped, and the pain elsewhere continued to worsen. August 2012 I got the diagnosis for Fibromyalgia. In Dec 2012 I had an op on my shoulder, where they shaved 2 of my bones and removed part of my shoulder blade. The op was unsuccessful, and I still get excrutiating pain. I have also been diagnosed with IBS, and suffer with Panic and Anxiety attacks. 2018 has brought a further diagnosis of Functional Neurological Disorder
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||Free|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|