58 total views, 1 views today
58 total views, 1 views today
Living with Fibromyalgia is hard and can be extremely debilitating, I make melts when I am having better pain days and the rest of the time I try to do the admin side of the business and everything else that needs to be done.
All our melts are hand blended and poured in East Sussex.
Here at uXlo, we believe that sustainability is key so we try our best to use only sustainable and environmentally friendly products.
We exclusively use vegetable wax, (Rapeseed and Coconut) to produce our wax products.
We currently have 7 scents available and will be increasing the options available. We offer only wax melts at this point but, again, will be increasing the options available in the near future.
uXlo also offer a bespoke service so if you are after something and can’t see it, do get in touch and we will endeavor to work with you and get what you’re after!
We also offer special occasion deals, so if you have a wedding, birthday or special function upcoming, again, we will endeavor to work with you to fulfill your needs!
This policy is updated from time to time.
The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
• Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
• If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to
• Write to us at: uXlo, 46 Hawthorn Way, Hailsham, BN27 4FQ
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the uXlo domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
The term ‘uXlo or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payment
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Orders are despatched from our premises located in East Sussex, UK within 3-5 working days after being placed.
We currently offer Royal Mail 2nd class, or free pickup (by arrangement only)
if you have arranged free pickup, we will provide you with a voucher code to use at checkout to remove any postage fees.
RETURN AND EXHANGES
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, but please note that we cannot offer refunds on wax melts that have been used or broken, and as a small business we are also unable to offer free returns.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your retail order, please email in the first instance with your details and we will try to resolve.
If you need to return your item, please contact us via email and we will advise of postage address. We will arrange a refund once we've received and inspected your item.
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£ 3.00|
|Minimum shipping charge per order||£ 3.00|
|Maximum shipping charge per order||£ 3.00|
|Disable International Shipping||£ 0.00|
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly