This eye-catching dangling pendant and earring set are made with platinum, white and silver imitation pearls ‘floating’ inside silver plated hearts – the colours are a classic combination of colours for any occasion. If you would prefer a different colour combination please do ask as I have other colours available (just not made at the moment!)
Each earring drop is 4.5cm (1.5”) and if ear wires are chosen the overall drop is 6cm (2.5”). The necklace chain is nominally 42cm (18”) long overall with 3 heart pendant being a further 4.5cm (1.5”) long. If you require a longer or shorter chain please do ask – as I made all the chains I can extend or shorten on request.
Together they make an ideal gift for someone special in your life, as a thank you, or ‘just because’. If you can’t think of anyone who these would suit – buy them for yourself (you know your worth it ). The set is supplied in an organza gift bag at no extra cost and gift boxes are available on request. If it is a gift, I can gift wrap and send straight to the recipient if you wish
- 3x6mm Oval Link Silver Plate Chain
- Silver plate earing wires or studs
- Heart shaped silver plate spacers
- 4mm glass pearls
- Silver plate head pins and jump leads
WARNINGS – Not suitable for children under 5 years due to risk of choking. Young children should be supervised by an adult when wearing any beaded jewellery.
- This item is made of silver-plated components and should not be emersed in water.
- Discolouration of the metal may occur if coming into contact with lotions, perfumes etc.
- Due to the nature of the manufacturing process some beads there may be slight variations in colour/pattern.
POSTAGE AND PACKING
- This item will be made, packed and posted within 7 days using Royal Mail 2nd class large letter rate. Therefore you should received delivery within 10 days of placing your order – However I cannot be held responsible for postal delays.
- If you require this item urgently then please send me a message via the “order note to seller” option and I will confirm if I am able to meet your deadline.
- If requested 1st class or signed for postage can be arranged, although there may be an additional charge for this.
299 total views, 1 views today