Tibetan Silver hollow owl scarf slider ring with bright green “GLOW” bead suede tassel pendant. FREE POSTAGE.
The Tibetan Silver bail has a hollow owl on a tree branch design that allows the colour of the scarf to show through. The main feature is a gorgeous pendant made using a bright green acrylic miracle bead, which i call “glow” beads as they reflect the light and appear to glow, and a pretty suede tassel, perfect for anyone that loves to stand out from the crowd.
The slider scarf pendants make a lovely accessory and are useful too, a stylish and modern alternative to a scarf clip! They can be worn in a variety of ways to keep your scarves securely in place. Simply thread the scarf through the rings on the bail and drape or tie the scarf however you desire (some different examples of how to wear it are shown in the images below – scarf not included). They are perfect for use with lightweight scarves such as silk or chiffon. Depending on how you wear the product on your scarf, it may accommodate up to medium-weight scarves too.
(*Please thread the scarf with caution so as not to snag your scarf on the branch part of the bail*)
The owl bail measures 38mm wide by 35mm high by 15mm deep, with the ring hole size (for the scarf to pass through) measuring 14mm by 25mm. The “glow” bead suede tassel pendant measures 12mm (W) x 55mm (H) making an overall drop length (including the bail) of approximately 9cm long.
These would make a great gift for Mother’s Day, for a relative or friend of all ages, or simply as a little treat for yourself! Why not collect a few so that you can accessorise a variety of different outfits?!
– 38mm x 35mm x 15mm Tibetan Silver owl slider bail
– 12mm x 55mm rhinestone owl pendant
-This item is not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts and risk of choking. Young children should be supervised by an adult when wearing any beaded jewellery.
-As this item is made of silver plated components it should not be immersed in water and avoid contact with perfumes and lotions, as these may tarnish the metal.
-Due to the nature of some beads there may be a slight variations in colour/pattern.
-The gemstones used are “natural stone gemstones” sourced mainly from the Chinese market and therefore their authenticity is unknown.
-Please be cautious when threading the scarf pendant onto your scarf to avoid any snagging of the material.
**The information given regarding the metaphysical properties of gemstones is for interest purposes only and should NOT be treated as medical advice! Please consult your doctor for medical advice/information!**
– This item should be packaged and posted within 3-5 working days. If personalisation or customisation is required then it may take up to 7 days to be produced before the normal packaging and posting timescale applies. If the item is required urgently then please send me a message via the “order note to seller” option (when placing the order) and i will endeavour to dispatch it as quickly as possible.
▪Unfortunately my chronic illnesses result in frequent hospital admissions. When in hospital I will put my shop into “Vacation mode” which means, although i will be happy to take orders, they will not be dispatched until I am home and well enough to produce/post. Please let me know when ordering if your items are required by a specific date, e.g. if for a birthday gift etc, and I will try to prioritise my orders. If it is looking likely that I will be unable to post your items by your specific deadline (due to being too poorly) then a full refund, with my deepest apologies, will be offered.
– This product will be packaged in a pretty organza gift bag but extra gift wrapping in tissue paper is also available if desired at a small extra charge. Please send me a message via the “order note to seller” option to request gift wrapping.
– Items will be posted in a bubble wrap “jiffy” envelope free of charge via 2nd class post as standard, however first class and/or “signed for” postage options are available if required at a small extra charge.
I have different style scarf pendants and many other jewellery and gift options available in my Craftie shop LITTLE GEMS, please take a look!
312 total views, 3 views today