£ 3.95 – £ 4.49
Are you hearing the pitter-patter of tiny feet? Welcome the new arrival with one of our stunning new baby cards. Featuring a baby’s pram, our unique Stitched Sentiments card is the perfect way to send your love and Congratulations to the new parents. And we can even personalise the card with a short sentiment, or the tiny bundle’s name and birth details. A little burst of happiness, each card is hand-stitched to order using gorgeous polyester threads, and make a frameable work of art that can be treasured for years to come.
The card has a blank insert, as standard, and comes with a white envelope, presented in a protective clear cellophane packet. Want to make your card look just like one you’d buy in the shops? The insert can be personalised with your choice of greeting, printed in an elegant font, in black ink.
• Add a personal greeting to the insert (optional).
• Option to have a sentiment/name added to the stitched design
• High quality A6 card (standard size) or 5″ x 7″ (for added personalisation).
Select your preferred card size from the drop down menu.
• Option 1: A6 – ideal for just the pram design, or if you’d like a short sentiment adding either side of the pram, eg New Baby.
• Option 2: 5″ x 7″ – the perfect size if you’d like your card personalised with the baby’s name and birth details, or a longer sentiment stitching on the design.
Choose the colours you would like your card stitching in. Threads are available in a whole range of colours. Let us know your preference in the COLOUR box.
(The cards in the photos are stitched in pink, with gold-tone wheels, and blue with silver-tone wheels.)
ORDER NOTE TO SELLER
Please use this box to tell us:
• Any personalisation you would like stitching on the front of the card, please note here, ensuring all spelling is correct.
• If you’d like to add a personal message inside the card, please add it here, ensuring all spelling is correct.
All of our products are lovingly handmade to order so when you buy a Catching Dreams Crafts product you know that your order has been made especially for you. We hope you love your purchase just as much as we loved creating it for you. We’re happy to take custom orders. Large orders are also accepted.
Due to the handmade nature of this product, colours/design can sometimes appear slightly different on the images to the actual item.
Design © www.stitching-cards.com
©Catching Dreams Crafts 2019. All rights reserved
48 total views, 1 views today
Option 1, Option 2
In 2011 I started getting tired and having awful pains in my right shoulder, as well as widespread aches and pains. I put it down to being a single mum, and trying to hold down a job, as well as getting older. By January 2012, my shoulder pain was enough to put me on long-term sick. After numerous visits to the GP, in the June I finally got an MRI which showed arthritis in the shoulder. Physio/injections followed, but nothing helped, and the pain elsewhere continued to worsen. August 2012 I got the diagnosis for Fibromyalgia. In Dec 2012 I had an op on my shoulder, where they shaved 2 of my bones and removed part of my shoulder blade. The op was unsuccessful, and I still get excrutiating pain. I have also been diagnosed with IBS, and suffer with Panic and Anxiety attacks. 2018 has brought a further diagnosis of Functional Neurological Disorder
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||Free|
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|