Give a sweet and special gift to welcome the new arrival with this gingerbread character, holding two heart-shaped balloons. You can choose either Baby Boy or Baby Girl embroidered on them. This warm and cheerful gingerbread is sure to bring an endearing smile to everyone’s face – it could also be used as favours at a gender reveal party!
These delightful characters, made from felt with detailed machine embroidery using high quality threads, make for great Christmas decorations but can also be enjoyed any time of the year. Spread joy today with one of these cheerful little fellows!
The balloons will be made in your choice of colour, with the text stitched on the front balloon with gorgeous high quality threads.
Choose how you would like your gingerbread finished off from the drop down menu.
1. Fridge Magnet – A magnetic strip will be attached to the back of the gingerbread for you to stick them on your fridge, boiler, memo board, or other magnetic surface.
2. Hanging Decoration – The gingerbread will be finished off with a matching piece of ribbon
3. Plain – No extra additions on the gingerbread. Ideal to be used as a bookmark, placed in a frame, glued onto a blank greeting card etc.
Please use the drop down menus to select the finish you would like, and the text for the balloon. Add your choice of colours for the balloons to the Order Note box.
With attention to detail, each New Baby Heart Balloons Gingerbread Character is lovingly crafted just for you.
I love watching these gingerbread characters come to life as each part stitches out. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me 🙂
• If you would like a design that’s not listed, please get in touch to discuss. I can do many different themes, including occupations, sports, military and hobbies, and will do my upmost to assist you.
• These gingerbread are for decorative purposes only, and not suitable for small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible.