‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ planner will help you to take control of your business and your life to move forward successfully. This is the ultimate planner for running your creative business. I have spent the past year developing something to meet my own needs as the owner of a craft business because nothing on the market was suitable. I’ve been using mine every day and I literally couldn’t be without it. It keeps me on track so I know exactly what I need to do with my orders, down to the smallest tasks. It helps me pace myself, plan my time and achieve success without stress.
I created a beautiful planner (like the sparkly bordered pages here) that’s incredibly useful too. I really needed to get my head around everything that running a business entails and I wanted to enjoy doing it, using something I really wanted to carry around with me. Mine comes everywhere with me, in my handbag, loaded with flyers in the handy pocket, so I never miss an opportunity to promote my business. The layouts I offer will help you organise and manage the day-to day running of your business, make effective use of your time, market and grow your business, plus look after yourself in the process.
The planner itself is designed by me to be ideal for Conscious Crafties and crafters using any other platform to sell their creations. There are 28 different organisational layout designs in 4 categories: Business Management, Money Management, Time Management, and more recently, Self-Management, because taking care of yourself when running a business is key to your success. In fact, the whole planner has a focus on well-being in addition to business, with motivational quotes on each page, reminders to take breaks and pace yourself (you don’t want to burn out and be unable to create and sell your work). It even has positive quotes to mindfully colour in again and again if you buy the full pack as the pages are wipe clean!
There are several options to choose from from budget (£3.50) to luxury (£49), summarised here and outlined in more detail below:
Option 1 The ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ full planner- For those who are ready to take control of their life and business £49
Option 2 Printable DIY planner- A Fab option for unlimited personal printing at home whenever you need £24
Option 3 the set of 7 A4 wipe clean posters- Perfect for your work space £10
Option 4 the full set of 28 wipe clean posters- Great value, reusable option £28
Option 5 the set of 10 A5 planner pages-Ideal for topping up your full planner £3.50
I wanted to create a product that was exactly what I needed to allow me to be creative and develop and grow my business. I was frustrated by other products on the market that had one or two useful sections but meant carrying around a load of ‘dead-weight’ (not great when you’re already in pain)! Plus, I disliked that other planners didn’t consider the environment and are wasteful and would probably end up in landfill at the end of each year. I knew straight away that I wanted my planner to be far more bespoke and much more eco-friendly. ‘I’m the Boss of my Life’ planner doesn’t have set dates filled in or confine you to start in January! I started my own business in the summer-I didn’t want to waste half a year of a planner just because all the planners in the shops start in January. With this planner, you really are in charge. It is designed specifically to help you proudly claim, ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’.
The full planner includes all of these really useful layouts that are only available from me.
Business Management Section:
BM1 Brainstorm (Perfect for generating new ideas, naming products, product benefits & SEO tags)
BM2 Thoughts (Lined page for your notes and plans)
BM3 Ideas (Plain page for your drawings and product designs)
BM4 Product Development (Work out finer details & take products from idea to production)
BM5 Products to List for Sale (Track products to list, where to list & tick off once listed)
BM6 Goal Setting (Track your business goals, big or small & work out the steps to success)
BM7 Networking (Track topics, location, details & result of your online & physical networking)
Money Management Section:
MM1 Costings (Work out the materials you need, the costs, what to sell for & potential profit)
MM2 To Buy (Fill in what you need to buy, where from & how much it costs, as you need it)
MM3 Enquiries (Perfect for noting people who have enquired but need following up)
MM4 Event Planner (Ideal for craft fairs-A tick list for what you need to do & pack for events)
MM5 Order Form (Write in the orders as you get them, cost, deadline & payment method)
NB: [It is your responsibility to keep your customer details safe in line with GDPR]
MM6 Sales Record (Ideal for craft fairs & keeping a record of what sold)
MM7 Income and Expenses Tracker (For keeping track of what you are buying & selling)
Time Management Section:
TM1 Order Task Manager (Track each task of every order from buying materials to delivery)
TM2 To Do List (Keep track of everything you need to get done and tick it off once complete)
TM3 Business Task List (to manage one off & recurring business tasks e.g. accounts)
TM4 Prioritising Planner (To help you sort out what has the most incentive and importance)
TM5 Daily Planner (Divided into 4 sessions with healthy breaks & time out to pace yourself)
TM6 Weekly Planner (Task list to schedule into a.m. & p.m. slots Mon-Sun plus over-run)
TM7 Month Ahead Planner (5 week plan with a.m & p,m for Mon-Sun- fill in your own dates)
SM1 Self-care Journal (Journal, then note self-care, practice gratitude, kindness & positivity)
SM2 Feelings Tracker (Weekly tracker of how you’re feeling each day and why.
SM3 Exercise Tracker (Regardless of how you like to exercise, set goals & track progress)
SM4 Meal Planner (Get organised and plan meals and budget for shopping ahead of time)
SM5 Food Tracker (Regardless of what plan you are following, use this to track your meals)
SM6 Drink Tracker (Perfect for keeping an eye on water, caffeine, pop & alcohol)
SM7 Habit Tracker (Track all the things you are trying to monitor to develop yourself & grow)
As a result of my quest to create the perfect planner to help you to take control you have several options when buying the ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ Planner.
1. Option 1: The full package: This includes all 28 layouts: 4 copies of each layout. All pages are printed on high quality ultra-smooth, recyclable eco-label paper from sustainable sources. The back of every page has a rainbow glitter effect border and has a space for your own title plus a blank section and a lined bullet pointed section to use as you wish. This is perfect for trying them out and seeing which pages you use the most. Then only buy more of individual layout sets (available in packs of 10 pages on the drop down options) as and when you need them and top up the comb binding that comes with the full set.
You will also get mindfulness dividers, with positive quotes, that can be coloured in again and again. They are printed on recycled card and laminated so that when you schedule a break, you can sit down, mindfully colour in the positive message with the included pens then wipe it away, ready for next time.
In order to really look the part, you will also get the ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ planner folder, branded to your business. I will add your logo, to the top, use your branding colours and the ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ will also be printed in colours that complement your business. This folder is completely reusable, and your planner pages are attached inside with a beautiful ribbon chosen to co-ordinate with your business branding colours. It can then be topped up as and when you need to, without needing to buy the planner folder again (unless you choose to re-brand etc). In the interest of looking after the environment, you will also get an erasable pen and mechanical pencil that ensure your pages can reused more than once, giving you great value for money. (It also eliminates any mistakes and allows things to evolve as you go along, without scrapping your work). The high quality folder has a slot at the front for you to add your own flyers for example, plus a pen holder for the included pen and a slot at the back to add your price list for example.
You may also find it useful to use a service like One Drive to scan and upload your pages when you’ve used them, so you have a digital record. Then you could erase the physical page and reuse if you wish. It also means that if you’d prefer to remove the used pages and not carry the extra weight around with you, you can have them with you on your phone via the One Drive App instead. The physical pages are fully recyclable as well as reusable so it’s kinder to the environment.
2. Option 2: Printable DIY version of the planner/ posters. You will receive an email usually within 48 hours of your purchase, with the PDF files you need to print each page of the planner yourself at home on any A4 standard printer. I print them borderless so that the colour goes all the way to the edge but if your printer doesn’t have this function there will be a white line around the edge. It will still have the same content. This option allows you to print exactly what pages you need, when you need them with no need to buy anything else from me. You will get 29 A4 PDF files (The 28 main layouts covering all 4 themes and the reverse page with the blank and lined section). NB You only get the mindfulness dividers in the full pack.
You can use these files to print the layouts as A4 posters/ planner pages. Obviously with the DIY print at home version it is much cheaper. That’s because no physical product will be sent to you. If you’d like for your printed pages to be as eco-friendly as the ones I make, you’ll need to buy the same paper and a laminator and/or erasable pens but that is entirely up to you. It will work with any printer, any paper and any pens. If you want it comb-bound, obviously you’d need a comb-binder, but it will also work if you hole-punch or staple it together.
You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat or Foxit (both available free online). I use these files on my tablet computer too. I upload them to One Drive (just set up an account if you don’t already have one) and you can edit them, type on them and draw on them, then rename and save them. This is then a really eco-friendly way to work as it’s all digital and you don’t even need any paper!
Please be aware that if you buy the DIY emailed version, it is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. I own the copyright for every single layout so to share it in print or online is a breach of copyright. I ask you to please respect the year of my life that I spent pouring love into developing this to be perfect for you and your business. Enjoy it, print as many copies as you like for yourself, whenever you need them, use them on your tablet or phone, save them to your private One Drive account, just please do not share or resell them. Thank you.
3. Option 3: A4 reusable poster theme set. Choose your set of 7 posters either Business Management, Money Management, Time Management or Self-Management. These are perfect for pinning to the wall in your studio or creative space. Use them like you would a whiteboard but with no need to try and draw in your own lines and layouts. Just let me know which set you’d like in the note to seller section. The posters are printed on the same high quality ultra-smooth, recyclable eco-label paper from sustainable sources. Then they are laminated to make them re-usable. Each pack of 7 posters comes with a wipe clean pen. (Pen styles and colours may vary).
4. Option 4: Full set of A4 reusable posters. You will get all 28 layouts, made into reusable wipe-clean A4 posters with a pack of 4 wipe clean pens.
5. Option 5: A pack of 10 pages. You will get the 10 A5 copies of the layout of your choice from the range of 28 designs. Use the codes and names on the list above. This is perfect for topping up your planner once you’ve bought the full set. The pages will be printed on the same high quality ultra-smooth, recyclable eco-label paper from sustainable sources. They will all feature the multi-purpose rainbow glitter layout on the back with the blank and lined bullet point section. They will be punched ready for you to add to the comb binding of your ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’ planner. These are designed to be eco-friendly, and when used with the mechanical pencil and erasable pen, can be scanned and reused multiple times. This means that unlike other planners on the market, you get great value and it’s kinder to the environment. (If you’d like to buy multiple packs of 10 layouts or would like them unpunched to use separately, just ask me a question).
Please be aware that this is a handmade product, not mass produced in a factory in China. That’s how you can get exactly what you need. This means that it takes time to make. Please allow 21 days as it takes that long to pour in all the necessary love.
If you are so excited by this amazing planner and don’t want to wait for me to hand-make it for you then why not buy the DIY version and I’ll email it to you within 48 hours.
Given that this is an eco-friendly planner, I’m sure that you’ll be happy to hear that I reuse packaging wherever possible as it’s better for the environment.
Many thanks for looking. I really hope you will be delighted with your purchase. I wish you every success in proclaiming, ‘I’m the Boss of my own Life’!
522 total views, 1 views today