- One of a kind clay bow
- The bow is a contrasting 4” purple suede and double sided black with turquoise glitter fan bow.
- A beautiful fairy clay turquoise and purple hair sits in the centre of the bow.
- A small mulberry flower and butterfly embellishment sits on the purple suede and a gold sparkly Pearl embellishment and silk flower upon the two tone turquoise and black glitter.
- The bow comes as standard on a crocodile hair clip however we offer the option to this to a elastic, satin Alice style headband, elastic headband or for younger girls the baby soft crafty duck headband designed with delicate heads without much hair.
- Not for kids options include key ring and magnets
- If requesting new designs, specific headbands or other alterations this may require extra time but you will be fully informed of this.
61 total views, 1 views today
I have always had ADHD and dyslexia and now I have anxiety. My ADHD has always made life a struggle as I would become easily distracted from school and become hyper focused upon more fun tasks. For me now these fun tasks is creating personalised products and gifts to help others have unique gifts and products for themselves and loved one. I have mugs, wine glasses , rainbows, cushions, clothing really everything and anything can be turned into something special and unique with meaning and thought. My biggest supporter is my sister Shona-Lisa who has cerebral palsy which has led to chronic pain. When Shona-Lisa was forced to leave work for health reasons she helped free up time for me to focus more on Handmade by AMA Design and she even started helping expand AMA Design by creating a range of beautiful hair accessories. She creates both simple bows for girls daily life as well as beautiful unique one of a kind clay bows for the girls who like to stand out from the crowd with fairies, mermaids, ballerina, unicorns and rainbows. She also does custom requests for that special occasion or reward. From bows she expanded into pouches and purses and we now have beautiful handmade accessories to keep those headphones, medicines etc as well as money in.
If you are not totally in love with your item, I operate a 14 day money back guarantee (excluding custom or personalised items that cannot easily be resold). Please contact me via my Contact Craftie button within 14 days of receiving your item, indicating if you would like an exchange or refund. Please include date and details of your order. If you wish to return your item, you will be notified of where to send it.
Unless the item is faulty, you’re responsible for return postage costs. Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that your item has been received. If requesting a refund, your Paypal account will be credited within 2 days.
If you have chosen to receive an exchange, on receipt of the returned item, a replacement item will be made. In the unlikely event your item needs to be repaired, you’ll be informed how long this will take.