Each set contains 5 different drinks inspired scents as follows;
• Blue Raspberry Slush – A fresh summer fruit accord dominated by notes of blueberry followed by a raspberry and strawberry blend all sweetened by base notes of creamy vanilla.
• Lemon and Lime – the ultimate combination of two favourite citrus fruits, the zesty scent of lemon and the tangy aroma of lime.
• Lilt – opening with green notes of fresh lime, blended with sharp grapefruit and mandarin tones. Exotic fruits of kumquat and pineapple sink into honeyed orange blossom, that rests on a rich bed of smooth woods and amber.
• Pineapple – a deliciously fresh, mouth watering, sweetness of ripe and juicy pineapple slices.
• Vimto – packed with rich berries and juicy treats. Notes of strawberry and raspberry are embraced by tones of sweet grape, peach and pear.
May produce an allergic reaction.
209 total views, 3 views today
I’ve had social anxiety for almost 20 years but I was adamant that I would not let it effect my education or career. I enrolled on a social work course at university and qualified 3 years later. I began working in my dream job, helping people with disabilities claim welfare benefits that they were entitled to, helping people with disabilities access learning and education, helping people with disabilities access funding and grants for items they needed. I absolutely loved my job! Then lockdown hit and home working began, working from home was amazing, it eased my anxiety, it made me more productive. Once lockdown was eased and after working from home for 3 months, office working began. Due to having social anxiety, the thought of going to work back in the office after 3 months of home working absolutely terrified me. I asked my manage, the HR manager and the CEO to help, I cried and I begged them all to help me, to introduce reasonable adjustments to help me to continue doing the job I loved. They all refused to help me, I continued to struggle at work until I had a mental breakdown. I knew I had no choice but to leave. I was in a very dark place and I couldn’t see the light, I attempted suicide. I desperately needed something to motivate me and give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning. I started researching how to make wax melts, bath bombs and more, this gave me a purpose, it gave me a reason to live, a reason to get out of bed and a reason to carry on. I love making wax melts and bath bombs, I found it extremely therapeutic so I decided it was something that I wanted to do every day and that’s when I created my own little business. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
If you are not totally in love with your item, I operate a 14 day money back guarantee (excluding custom or personalised items that cannot easily be resold). Please contact me via my Contact Craftie button within 14 days of receiving your item, indicating if you would like an exchange or refund. Please include date and details of your order. If you wish to return your item, you will be notified of where to send it.
Unless the item is faulty, you’re responsible for return postage costs. Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email to notify you that your item has been received. If requesting a refund, your Paypal account will be credited within 2 days.
If you have chosen to receive an exchange, on receipt of the returned item, a replacement item will be made. In the unlikely event your item needs to be repaired, you’ll be informed how long this will take.