Commission a wild animal portrait, mounted in a single or double mount.
Every animal has that very special look which only he or she has. I can reproduce for you so that you get a painting of the animal you have chosen in a picture not just an animal of the same type or breed.
After purchase I will contact you with details of where to send you animal photographs.
Please type the animal type in the NAME BOX for reference.
- Good quality (high resolution) photo of the animals face and shoulders (showing the eyes and fur clearly)
- If possible photograph the animal outdoors, the natural light will show the colours of the animals coat at its best.
- Try to photograph with the light behind you.
- Photograph at the same eye level showing the eyes and fur clearly.
- Avoid using the flash on your camera as this can alter the true colours.
- Please take the photo at the animal head height.
- Send 2/3 photos of your animal if you wish at different angles
Remember the better the photograph the better the painting. When sending photo’s please give the animal type as reference in the name box.
Once completed, I will email you a scan of your completed portrait to make sure you are happy before dispatching.
Once your painting has been accepted, sent and received (unless faulty) please note it is non returnable.
989 total views, 1 views today