Introducing the cutest Baby Gingerbread Character you’ll ever see! With a nappy and safety pin, plus a little bottle, it’s sure to bring joy to everyone who lays eyes on it. It makes for an ideal gift for new parents, baby showers, or gender reveal parties. Hang it in the nursery or around the home, or even stick it on a magnetic surface – the possibilities are endless!
These delightful characters, made from felt with detailed machine embroidery using high quality threads, make for great Christmas decorations but can also be enjoyed any time of the year. Spread joy today with one of these cheerful little fellows!
Choose how you would like your gingerbread finished off from the drop down menu.
1. Fridge Magnet – A magnetic strip will be attached to the back of the gingerbread for you to stick them on your fridge, boiler, memo board, or other magnetic surface.
2. Hanging Decoration – The gingerbread will be finished off with a matching piece of ribbon
3. Plain – No extra additions on the gingerbread. Ideal to be used as a bookmark, placed in a frame, glued onto a blank greeting card etc.
The top of the safety pin, and the top of the bottle will be stitched in the colour(s) of your choice. Please use the Order Note box to let me know your preference. If you’d like a different colour for each, please state which colour you’d like for each part.
With attention to detail, each Baby Gingerbread Character is lovingly crafted just for you.
I love watching these gingerbread characters come to life as each part stitches out. I hope they make you smile as much as they do me 🙂
• If you would like a design that’s not listed, please get in touch to discuss. I can do many different themes, including occupations, sports, military and hobbies, and will do my upmost to assist you.
• These gingerbread are for decorative purposes only, and not suitable for small children.
• I do my utmost to ensure that the colours I display in my photographs are displayed correctly; however, it is extremely difficult to depict them accurately. Despite this, I take every precaution to make sure that they are as close to reality as possible.